Proper tax planning will ensure that you pay no more tax than the law requires. Our unparalleled customer service and knowledge of the tax industry allow us to provide you with exceptional tax service and planning. We continually monitor any changes in the tax law that could affect you or your business and recommend tax saving strategies accordingly.
Brysani Corporation will prepare all personal and business tax returns If you are contacted by any government agency concerning your tax matters, contact our office right away. We will provide all necessary documentation, negotiations, and representation, thus allowing you to continue with your business activities.
Our tax engagements vary in size and complexity. We service individuals, corporations, partnerships, estates, and trusts. We use an in-house computer and cloud based network to minimize your cost, while offering maximum service.
- Individual Tax Return Preparation (Forms 1040, 1040NR)
- Corporate Tax Return Preparation (Forms 1120, 1120S)
- LLC and Partnership Tax Return Preparation (Form 1065)
- Trust Tax Return Preparation (Form 1041)
- Employee Benefit Plan Return Preparation (Form 5500)
- Individual Tax Return Preparation (Form 540)
- Corporate Tax Return Preparation (Forms 100, 100S)
- LLC and Partnership Tax Return Preparation (Form 565)
- Trust Tax Return Preparation (Form 541)
- Sales Tax Preparation
- Personal Property Tax Preparation
Many CPAs and tax accountants cringe at multi-state tax filings. We welcome the opportunity to take on multi-state tax compliance filings for our clients! We have experience in all states.
Sales & Use Tax Filings:
Our work in the California sales and use tax arena is vast. We offer sales and use tax consulting as well as outsourced sales and use tax compliance & reporting assistance. We manage the preparation of sales and use tax returns and payments to assure timely and accurate filing nationwide. We also manage state sales and use tax audits, defend company’s positions before taxing authorities, and perform reverse sales and use tax audits to identify refund opportunities.
Tax planning is an essential element of the tax preparation process. By making tax planning part of your overall business strategy, you can use our experience and access to the most current new developments in the tax laws to minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.